Welcome to registration for Memorial Boys Lacrosse Club at Memorial High School.
1. Before you register, please make sure your player has a valid US Lacrosse High School membership that does NOT expire before May 31, 2021. Visit US Lacrosse at http://www.uslacrosse.org/.
2. Please fill out all information for players AND parent(s), including email and cell phone contacts.
ALL COMMUNICATION regarding practice and game changes, as well as any time sensitive communications, will be sent via text.
3. If you are a RETURNING player or parent, please use your existing login. Your information from last year will be pre-loaded and any changes can be made at that time.
4. MBL annual dues are $1,500, which can be paid via check or credit card. A $50 processing fee will be added to credit card transactions, for a total of $1550. Team dues include, but are not limited to:
-- Coaching salaries
-- Player packs
-- All transportation to and from games
Dues can be paid in full or in two installments. The first installment of $750 is due by October 1, 2020. The remaining balance of $750 is due by January 8, 2021. Payment instructions are in your confirmation email. If you need special assistance with fees, please contact any board member to discuss privately.
New players to MBL will be required to purchase the team helmet through MBL for $160. A separate order form will be emailed upon completion of registration.
-- MBL Traditional Refund Policy: If your son should be injured or physically unable to play, and is verified by a physician prior to January 15, 2021, the Board will consider refunding a portion of your annual dues upon request.
-- MBL COVID-19 Refund Policy: Due to the uncertainty of COVID-19, a COVID-19 refund policy has been developed. Click here for policy.
5. Players MUST complete the SBISD Required Athletic Participation Documents on Rank 1
Players who have already completed online paperwork for football or other sports are not required to do so again. All non-SBISD players must complete the online forms and print a hard copy and email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once you complete registration, the link will again be provided in your confirmation email.
6. SBISD PHYSICAL
Students are required to use the Physical Examination Form above. NO OTHER Physical Examination Form will be accepted. NEW: If you have a valid physical on file from the 2019-2020 school year, you are not required to update it for 2020-2021. The valid date for new physical exams must be dated after 4/1/2020.
7. The following documents must be agreed to and accepted electronically at the time of registration:
-- MBL Participation Agreement (Parent AND player)
-- Parent Coach Agreement (Parent only)
-- Player Code of Conduct (Parent AND player)
-- COVID-19 Waiver (Parent AND player)
8. REQUIRED EQUIPMENT: Players are required to have a helmet, mouth guard, cup, stick, gloves, cleats, chest protector and elbow pads. New players to MBL will be required to purchase the team helmet through MBL for $160. A separate order form will be emailed upon completion of registration.
Base Cost: $1,550.00